Bras are pieces of clothing, or you could say underwear , worn by women, majorly for supporting the breasts. There are many different types and there are many reasons why women wear them. Brassiers come in varying sizes and this is an important factor to know when shopping for one. The importance of wearing a bra could sometimes be related to the size of the bust; a woman with really large breasts has to wear a bra. Some people wear them because they give fitting to the upper part of the body, and some women would tell you they cannot step out of their home without wearing a bra because they feel their nipples would be poking out and they would feel naked that way. These are some of the many reasons why people wear bras.
When shopping for a brassiere, it is important to know your size. Wearing a bra that is too tight would be uncomfortable and might even put you in some health risk over time, and wearing a bra that is too big is just, well, awkward. So knowing your bra size helps to make things really easier.
Knowing one's size is something that can now easily be done in the home. With the help of a bra calculator, which can be found in most shops, you can get the right size for the bras you should be shopping for. Also, there are a whole lot of techniques one can patronize online to measure for band and cup size.
As earlier stated, there are different types of brassieres. Depending on the particular purpose you're buying one for, some of the popular ones include:
• Full cup: this kind of bra is designed for all kinds of breast sizes, but is very suitable for women with heavy breasts, because it has a cup that covers the entire breast.
• Padded bras: these are made especially for women with small breasts. It has an inner lining that is padded to give volume to the breasts.
• Strapless bras: this kind has a band that gives all the support because it doesn't have any straps that go over the shoulders. They are suitable for strapless tops or gowns.
• Demi cup: these types of bras are also known as half cup bras because they cover only half of the breasts. They are perfect for clothes with low-cut necklines because they expose a huge part of the breast.
• Training bras: these are made for young teenage girls that are just beginning to develop breasts. They are worn to get the girl to get accustomed to the feeling of wearing a bra.
• Push up bras: these are designed to press the breasts up to create cleavage and are suitable for women with small breasts.
Shop for brassieres in different great materials. Get your satin, cotton and lace bras with no stress whatsoever. If it is a sports bra you need, you can easily find your size on Jumia Market. Simply browse through our collection of awesome underwear and bras and pick your choice. We would have them delivered to you in no time.