A jump rope is a tool used in the activity of skipping played by children and young adults. A jump rope can also be called a skipping rope. This activity involves one or more people jumping over a rope swung so that it passes under their feet and over their heads. There are three types of jump rope activities and they are:
• The jump rope activity which involves a single participant turning and jumping the rope.
• The long rope which involves a minimum of three participants. Two participants turn the rope while one or more participants jump over the rope.
• Double Dutch which involves three or more participants. The Double Dutch is the most difficult version of the jump rope activity because it involves using two ropes turned in opposite directions. Rhymes are usually chanted during the activity.
• The effort it takes to jump rope for 10 minutes is the equivalent of running a mile in eight minutes.
• One hour of rope skipping can effectively burn up to 1,300 calories. This is because skipping is a full body workout.
• Ten minutes of skipping can have the same health benefits as a forty-five minute run.
• Skipping helps improve heart rate and blood pressure.
• Sipping improves flexibility
• Skipping aids coordination and balance.
• Skipping improves footwork and agility.
• Skipping improves bone density.
• Make sure you get a good quality and strong jump rope.
• It is better to skip barefoot as it makes your feet strong with the exercise. It can also cure many foot related problems.
• Women especially busty women should wear good sport bras when skipping if not, the intensity of the exercise can cause tears in the breast muscles and it can also result in sagging breasts.
• Skipping exercises should not be done on a carpeted surface, stone or asphalt surface. This exercise should be done on shock-absorbing surfaces like wooden floors and other smooth surfaces. This will help to avoid tripping or rubbing which can lead to injuries.
• A person who wants to sip must do a proper warming up before starting the skipping exercise.
Kaymu offers a variety of jump ropes at affordable prices. Keep your daily exercises going and keep your body in shape buy getting your jump ropes here. We offer a variety of types, jump ropes in various colours, designs, and much more. You can also get all your fitness products here without much stress. Shop now and pay cash on delivery.