Mothersbond Pregnancy support belts keeps you active, strengthens your back, and takes the weight/pressure away from your waist area. One good thing is that you don’t have to use it every day. You can leave them off on some days where you feel strong and energized. On other days when you need extra support in getting some work done or days when you expect to stand for long hours or days when you would be carrying a heavy handbag or perhaps carrying your other child, you can grab them and put them on.
Offers immediate relief of pressure and back aches, making pregnancy a lot more enjoyableSuitable from the second trimester all the way to the end of your pregnancyProvides wonderful support for your tummy & helps with lower back painHelps you stand longer hours.Available in white and black colors, Small to Extra Large Sizes.
Waist pain is quite common in pregnancy but even at that, it is not advisable (and can be dangerous) to take pain killers in this condition. That is why pregnancy support belts are made available. Mothersbond pregnancy and maternity support belt helps alleviate lower back pain due to pregnancy by supporting the lumbar and abdominal regions.
- Fully adjustable to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy!
- Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling
- Helps a lot with the relief of internal pelvic pressure
- Perfect for those that have low lying tummies as it lifts you up, making you feel smart and sharp
- Helps maternity trousers and jeans to fit better and be more comfortable
- Over the belly (upper) straps are removable if you feel they are visible under your blouse
- Comfortable material that doesn’t itch, but if you feel any discomfort, you can wear it over a long light top.
- Perfect for days which you are going to be standing on your feet a lot.
- Perfect for days of extra baggage, for instance if you would be moving around with a heavy handbag or carrying your other child.
Choose the correct size for you:
Recommended Sizes based on your waist size.
Small Size (S): 34-38″ / 87-97cm;
Medium (M): 38.5-42″ / 97-107cm;
Large (L): 42.5 – 46″ / 107-127cm;
1XLarge (XL): 46.5-50″ / 117-127cm. Please select "Other" for XL when purchasing.