Majority of online shoppers who are looking to buy a smartphone sometimes get spoilt for choice. The rate at which mobile phone manufacturers release different models of smartphones is sometimes hard to keep track of. Here on the number one online shopping platform in Nigeria, we have come up with a list of top selling smartphones in the first half of the year in Nigeria, 2016. These brands are what a lot of online shoppers are buying, so it shouldn't be a problem picking from any of these products.
10. Innjoo Fire 2 Plus: A lot of people didn't really give much attention to Innjoo products due to the fact that top guns such as Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Infinix, Tecno, and the likes already have a strong hold in the mobile industry. With their redefined sleekness and seamless designs, Innjoo has come to make a point when it comes to smartphones models. The Innjoo Fire 2 Plus is a unique model which runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It also comes with a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera for selfie enthusiast. It comes with a 2GB RAM size which makes multitasking easy and faster. Running processes and apps just got faster with the Quad-core 1.3GHz processor. This phone is definitely worth the hype.
9. Blackberry Curve 7: To some people Blackberry is everything while to others; it is a product struggling to come back into the mobile industry. Without dispute, Blackberry is still a household name whenever top smartphones manufacturers are called. The flexibility of the operating system and user-friendly nature is what makes most people buy this product. The Blackberry curve 7 is a budget friendly smartphone with a rear camera of 3.15MP. It runs on the BBOS 7.1 and has an internal storage memory of 512MB.
8. Infinix Zero 3: Infinix Mobility has taken Africa by surprise with the Infinix Zero 3, a totally incredible premium flagship smartphone which they tagged as #HERO3LOGY for the Zero 3's campaign. The Infinix Zero 3 smartphone promises high definition picture and video quality from the latest invention of the best display known as 4K that can be produced by its powerful dual cameras, a whopping 20.7MP rear camera and 5MP front camera for selfie lovers and fast 2.2GHz Octa-core processor.
7. Infinix Hot 2: Another sublime smartphone from Infinix Mobility, is the Hot 2. It is a high end android smartphone that runs on Android OS 5.1.1 Lollipop. Its processor speed of 1.3GHz makes it fast for handling processes and apps, accompanied by a RAM size of 2GB, which is perfect for multitasking. The Hot 2 has an internal storage memory of 16GB and can also support external media cards of up to 64GB.
6. Infinix Hot Note: It is amazing to see three models of Infinix smartphones on our list. This says a lot about their product and also why people are placing orders for them. The Hot Note is another model in the book of creativity of Infinix Mobility; it runs on Android OS version 4.4 Kitkat. It also has an amazing Octa-core 1.4Ghz processor making it superfast when it comes to running heavy applications. It is accompanied by a 1GB RAM for swift multitasking. It also has an internal memory of 16GB and can support external memory card of up to 32GB.
5. Blackberry Z30: This is among the new generation of Blackberry smartphones manufactured in order to make the world know RIM (Research in Motion) isn't running out of ideas. The Z30 is a sleek smartphone that runs on the BB 10.2 operating system which is upgradable to the latest version which is the BBOS 10.3. It comes with a Dual-core 1.7GHz processor for fast handling apps and processes. It also has a RAM of 2GB making it easy and fast to switch between several open apps on the smartphone.
4. Blackberry z10: Among the first BB10 series introduced by RIM in January 2013, the smartphone comes with a 4.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 768 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 356 pixels per inch. The BlackBerry Z10 is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core and it comes with 2GB of RAM.
3. Apple iPhone 5: Whenever the Apple product is mentioned, the next thing that comes to mind is the price. Majority of people buy Apple products just because it is expensive but asides that, the product does come with nice specs. The iPhone 5 runs on iOS 6 which is upgradable to the latest iOS version 9.3.1. It comes with a Dual-core 1.3GHz processor speed. The iPhone can switch between apps and processes easily which makes it rare for it to freeze. It comes with a RAM size of 1GB.
2. Apple iPhone 6: The iPhone 6 is among the latest flagship of Apple smartphones. It is a much better upgrade to the iPhone 5 and 5s respectively. It runs on the iOS 8 which is upgradable to the latest version iOS 9.3.1. It has a screen size of 4.7inches and a Dual-core 1.4GHz processor speed. It also comes with a rear camera of 8MP and RAM size of 1GB.
1. Blackberry Bold 6: This may come as a surprise to most people seeing the Bold 6 on number one. Majority of online shoppers still sort for this nice and portable smartphone. Released in December 2011, the Bold 6 runs on BBOS 7.0 version. It comes with a rear camera of 5MP and RAM size of 768MB. It has an internal memory of 8GB and can support external media card of up to 32GB.