Returns accepted within 7 days. Return offered in the form of Cash refund or Product exchange. Buyer is responsible for the shipping fees.
Winner Analog Display Auto Mechanical Luxury Watch is exquisitely designed, stylish, unique, versatile and a must-have for any man’s collection.
Tired of the classic quartz watch? OK, this automatic mechanical watch is quite a good choice for you! Not only can you see how it works, but also can experience a sense of futuristic! You can wind the mechanical watch by turning the crown at first, then as you running or walking or just shaking the watch, it will self-winding to keep going. It is very comfortable.
If you need a Luxury watch that looks great, go ahead and buy it - its worth every penny. Through its transparent watchcase back, maybe you can figure out the working principle of the watch. You may fall in love with it the first sight you see it because of its delicate transparent watchcase.
Brand Name: Winner Model Number: WR8036 Type: Fashion, Luxury Feature: Power Reserve Gender: Men Age: 2016 Band Material: Steel strap Band Size: Men’s Standard Band Width: 20*18mm Case Material: alloy Case Thickness: 14mm Case Diameter: 40mm Display Type: Analog Watch movement: Automatic Self Wind
How to use Mechanical Watch
1. Put on your watch and swing your wrists back and forth for approximately 30 seconds to initialize power reserve or you need to wind it up manually off your wrist to minimize stress on the winding stem.
2. Stop after the spring is full, to avoid bar or screw be broken inside;
3. Pull out the button again to set the time
4. Manual winding movement of the watch should be winding once a day at the same time, to ensure there is enough energy to operate the watch within the next 24 hours.
5. Automatic movement of the watch, the energy from the movement of the wearer’s arm. So you don’t need to manual winding the watch under the normal case. It may need to manual winding because of wearer’s physical-activity energy is not enough to operate the watch. Please take a control that turns the crown less than 20 laps.
6. Having not been worn more than 40 hours of automatic watch, should turn the crown 20 laps to re-start the movement of drive system before wearing again.
7. To prevent to ingress of the moisture to the watch case and keep waterproof performance, make sure the crown is always in a locked state.